Hi guest. Welcome to FreakingNews! Register (free) or Login     
    Live Help  
FreakingNews homepage
Forums | FN T-Shirts | Chat Room | Site News | Member Search | Hall of Fame | 

All Forums
News Contests Discussions

Day to Night question


Register or Login
to Post in This Thread.


IcyAllEyeCan
8/13/2019 6:58:12 PM


Status: Commander in Chief
Day to Night question

Do we need to show both day and night in the chop, as per the example? How does a voter know what it was before?
Comments: 1700
Contest Entries: 608
~Icyhttp://phorho.blogspot.com
ReggieRey
Republicans
8/13/2019 9:05:27 PM


Status: Senator

On 8/13/2019 6:58:12 PM, IcyAllEyeCan said:
Do we need to show both day and night in the chop, as per the example? How does a voter know what it was before?



Thanks for pointing out that issue, IcyAllEyecan, it's a new contest needing adjustments. Fixed to read "You only need to show the nighttime version".
Comments: 2160
Contest Entries: 27

vicspa
Independents
8/15/2019 8:28:48 AM


Status: Commander in Chief
By not showing the day image you never know what was actually done. It should be a requirement. Hopefully next time.

[Edited by User on 8/15/2019 9:14:32 AM]
Comments: 944
Contest Entries: 357

ReggieRey
Republicans
8/15/2019 10:45:42 AM


Status: Senator

On 8/15/2019 8:28:48 AM, vicspa said:
By not showing the day image you never know what was actually done. It should be a requirement. Hopefully next time.

True Vicspa, maybe next time a requirement to have a split screen showing both or to add the source.

Comments: 2160
Contest Entries: 27

vicspa
Independents
8/15/2019 11:10:15 AM


Status: Commander in Chief

On 8/15/2019 10:45:42 AM, ReggieRey said:

On 8/15/2019 8:28:48 AM, vicspa said:
By not showing the day image you never know what was actually done. It should be a requirement. Hopefully next time.

True Vicspa, maybe next time a requirement to have a split screen showing both or to add the source.


I totally agree with that. Adding source would be better. in my humble opinion

Comments: 944
Contest Entries: 357

vicspa
Independents
8/15/2019 11:15:15 AM


Status: Commander in Chief
ReggieRey, you know what may be better to try, you (FN) supply the image that we all must use. Just to see how everyone handles it and perhaps learn from one another.
Comments: 944
Contest Entries: 357

ReggieRey
Republicans
8/15/2019 12:15:53 PM


Status: Senator

On 8/15/2019 11:15:15 AM, vicspa said:
ReggieRey, you know what may be better to try, you (FN) supply the image that we all must use. Just to see how everyone handles it and perhaps learn from one another.



Great idea Vicspa, thanks for the help and advice.
Comments: 2160
Contest Entries: 27

IcyAllEyeCan
Independents
8/16/2019 3:13:27 PM


Status: Commander in Chief
That is an excellent idea. For this contest we could post a link to the source in our author's comments. Some might be obvious; I don't know how, but it's possible, I think.
Comments: 1700
Contest Entries: 608
~Icyhttp://phorho.blogspot.com

IcyAllEyeCan
Independents
8/16/2019 3:15:28 PM


Status: Commander in Chief
Oops! Missed the whole thing!!
Comments: 1700
Contest Entries: 608
~Icyhttp://phorho.blogspot.com

ReggieRey
Republicans
8/16/2019 5:05:00 PM


Status: Senator

On 8/16/2019 3:15:28 PM, IcyAllEyeCan said:
Oops! Missed the whole thing!!



Lol, missed it but still got time to judge it, and next time should be a better contest. You where right, it is possible to add a link to the source in author's comments and we will do that for future contest of this type or maybe use a FN Source image for all to use as Vicspa suggested.

[Edited by User on 8/16/2019 8:23:57 PM]
Comments: 2160
Contest Entries: 27


You must log in to comment!

home - register - login - contests - galleries - FAQ - terms of service - tutorials - guidelines - privacy - copyright - contact - ^top

Hillary Clinton with Mouth Eyes The Invasion Bill Clinton Upside Down LOTR - Gollum as female Giraffe Borat Batman

2019, Freaking News. Code by Worth1000. Page generated at 10/23/2019 11:15:33 AM in 0.016 seconds.